Friday, October 23, 2009

Snail all down

It's a pumpkin? Looks like a family! Wonder when it will get old?
More pumpkins.
What happens when you say magic ka-poof? Whoa they turn into jack-o-lanterns!
My sissy's so cute! Goodbye folks!
It's me standing in front of a field, now I'm going to take pictures of it.
Whoa one more mom so they know it's me, k?
Dirt? That wasn't supposed to be in a picture.
Fields.
More fields.
More fields!
Why is there mountains on the fields?
Why is there a blue sky and finally no more fields?
I took a picture of this because I wanted to.
I like this tree cause it was cool.
Out my window.
Oooo a black pumpkin!
Gold pumpkin!
I found this at Madi's house, madi madi madi's house.
Rocks.
Flowers.
Hmmm.... hmmmmm....
Oooo a PUMpkin!
More more pumpkins!
Another pumpkin.
Even more pumpkins!
Another pumpkin!
Another pumpkin!? hee hee

3 comments:

  1. Did you carve those pumpkins that are by your front door? And did you eat the pumpkin seeds after?

    And does your dad know you called him a pumpkin?! That made me laugh! He should be a pumpkin for Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  2. JMan - great blog! You make me laugh :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aariel,

    Yes we did carve them. No we didn't eat seeds. My dad doesn't know I called him a pumpkin. He was a gorilla but should of been a pumpkin cause that would be funny.

    Jameson

    ReplyDelete