Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lizard Town

I told you it was lizard town.
Oooo another lizard, I just like lizards just like I like flowers.
My mom is holding scissors that looks like an alligator.
Look at my little sister, I know someone of you wanted to see my sister.... So I took a picture! Hi grandpa Marty.
I wanted my mom to take a picture of me and my sister holding a bear! And it's a big one and of course they have BIG LONG teeth! Of course polar bears are white.
I wanted my mom to take a picture of me holding my pumpkin!
I wanted my mom to take a picture of me waiting to get my flu sniff. You guys who are out there being afraid of getting the pig flu spray in your nose, it helps you not get the swine flu and also you out there, it just feels weird. And you guys, it just tickles a little and it bothers you a little. And if you do good you get a sucker, pucker. And all my friends we are gonna get that and be brave like me!
This is me on my way to get that stuff up my nose.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious J man! This is Rileigh and Madi at grandmas house. Keep blogging, your such a pro. Good pics! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete