Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Picture Land

Hello Folks!
(said in an english accent)

Photobucket
The caterpillar's green
and he's so keen!

Hi-ho did ya know
the caterpillars green!?

(sung to the tune of The Farmer In the Dell)


Photobucket
The bee lands in the forest but instead of him finding food
the dandelion finds food! haha


Photobucket
HELP ME!!!
Could you please please pick me up!?
Help me here, please please!!


Photobucket
Oh thank you for helping me!!!

The rolly pollys green....
The rolly pollys green....
Hi-ho did ya know the rolly pollys green?

(sung again)

Photobucket
Hi-ho did ya know the bee has no wings?



Photobucket
Why is the bee in the forest?
Well he's in the forest because, well
have you heard of a bee eating the stem of a dandelion, well thats why the bee is in the
forest to eat the stem of the dandelion in the forest.

(said in an english accent.... again)



Photobucket
By the way I have got a new dog.

("in the accent I just said mom")

3 comments:

  1. J-man,
    It looks like you have been busy! What a fun forest you must live by to see so many creatures.

    I hope your new dog does not bite. She is really pretty.

    Thanks for the cool pictures and story

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was just my backyard Beth, not a REAL forest. (laughing) Our new dog does not bite she's a sweetheart. Thank you for leaving me a message. Now I'm going to go do a craft today.

    ~JAmes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jameson! I love your bee pictures! Good Job! I'm glad that you help out rolly pollys, they need it :)

    ReplyDelete